C-Yalta (duloxetine) is used to treat depression and anxiety ailments. In addition, duloxetine is used to help relieve nerve pain peripheral neuropathy in people with diabetes or ongoing pain due to medical conditions such as arthritis, chronic back pain, or fibromyalgia a condition that causes widespread pain.
(Duloxetine delayed-release capsule, U.S.P)
Each capsule contains:
Duloxetine HCI (enteric coated pallets) equivalent to
Duloxetine, U.S.P 60 mg
Side Effects: The following side effects will show if we are taking this medicine in the wrong way, you don’t need to take this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Dry mouth
- Body pain
- Joint pain
- Abnormal ejaculation
- Loose stools
- Shaking of hands or feet
- For adults above (18) 1 capsule of C-Yalta a day or prescribed by a doctor.
- If u have any inquiries about your medicine contact your doctor
- Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor.
- To be taken as instructed by doctor may cause sleepiness.
- During pregnancy consult with your doctor.
Missed Dose: Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose should be skipped.
Overdose: Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
HOW TO USE:
This medicine should not be taken with food.
This medicine is not recommended for children.
Manufactured by: OBS Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy this Medicine from here:
By: Yusra Amjad