Extor tablet is a combination of two ingredients: Amlodipine and Valsartan. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker and Valsartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker. This drug is mainly used to treat blood pressure. It provides relaxation to blood vessels so that blood can flow easily through them.
It is manufactured by THE SEARLE Company Limited.
Treatment of essential hypertension:
Amlodipine + Valsartan is indicated for adults whose blood pressure is not adequately controlled on Amlodipine or Valsartan monotherapy.
Package Contains: Each packet contains 140 tablets of Extor.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Amlodipine Besylate is equivalent to.
- Amlodipine 5mg.
- Valsartan 80mg.
As directed by a physician.
- The major symptom of overdose with valsartan is possibly pronounced hypotension with dizziness.
- Overdose with amlodipine may cause excessive peripheral vasodilation.
- When pregnancy is detected, discontinue Amlodipine Valsartan as soon as possible.
- Drugs that act directly on the renin-angiotensin and can cause injury and even death to the developing fetus.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substances.
- Severe hepatic impairment.
- Second and third trimesters of pregnancy.
- Severe hypertension.
- Store below 25°C.
- Protect from direct light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
For further information and to buy this drug online, go to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen